Farm Fresh Goat’s Milk Soap: What is it?
Do you have acne, blackheads, eczema, psoriasis, dry or oily skin, dandruff, dark spots, athlete’s feet, rough cracked hands/feet, diaper rash, or any type of problem skin?
Do you have pets, babies, children, farmers, deer hunters or mechanics in your life?
Do you hate mosquito, gnats, bees, wasp, or any other pesky insect?
Or, do you just like to smell really fresh?
If you answered YES to any or all questions than I have the perfect soap for any YES answer!
It’s a little something called Goat’s Milk Soap. Here are a few things you should know ……
Farm Fresh Goat Milk Soap Facts
- Aids in treating acne, reducing skin inflammation, and soothes dry skin.
- Goat’s milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps.
- Helps reduce wrinkles.
- Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin.
- Goat’s milk is the closest to the PH level of the human skin and helps protect the skin from bacteria and chemicals.
- Goat’s milk is loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
- Goat milk soaps are mild and safe for use on all skin types and conditions.
- Goat’s milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizers.
- Cleopatra was known for her natural beauty and amazing skin. Her secret was bathing in goat’s milk.
- Each bar of Candace and Kids goat’s milk soap is approximately 35% goat’s milk. We do not use any water. The liquid in our handmade batches is 100% fresh goat’s milk.
Important Facts about Candace and Kids Soaps
- All of the liquid in the bars is 100% farm fresh goat’s milk. We do not use water. You may see a white substance on top of our bars. This is “soap dust” and is proof that we use goat’s milk in our batches. It will wash away after first use.
- Made of saponified olive oil, unrefined shea butter, palm oil, soy oil and coconut oil.
- “Pure” is the base bar. It is made of approximately 35% goat’s milk and the above oils.
- The colorants in the bars are All Natural. We do not use any dyes, etc….
- Several bars have botanicals. They are “wildcrafted” which means they are grown in the wild without chemicals and pesticides.
- All bars cure for at least six weeks before they are polished, wrapped and sold. The bars are nice and hard. They will last approximately twice as long as a traditional bar of soap.
- The soaps are shampoo bars too. They lather and condition well.
- Each bar contains Vitamin E which is a natural preservative. This is an important ingredient in soap making. Due to the amount of Vitamin E in each bar, it doesn’t matter if the bar is used immediately or a year from purchasing, the consumer will still get the skin benefits and aromatherapy.
- The corrugated wrapper is made of recycled cardboard. The labels are printed on recycled paper with recycled ink.
I use the Charcoal bar daily as a facial cleanser. It’s less expensive than other OTC cleansers and last longer. My skin has never looked better!
I also have rough dry scaly hands, especially in the winter time. The goat’s milk soap helps to keep my hands healed and smooth.
My hunter use the camo or camo and dirt soap to bathe in before heading out to the woods so they will smell like the woods. Ya have to fool those deer ya know!
I work a lot outside, especially in the garden and the bugs aggravate me to death. The Buzz Away soap helps to keep bugs (mainly mosquito’s) at bay. I don’t bathe in it, I just simply swipe it behind my knees, the bends of me elbows, behind my ears, basically anywhere there’s a pulse point. Amazing stuff, really works.
Are you ready to soothe that acne, eczema, athlete’s feet, rough cracked hands/feet or soothe your babies diaper rash the all natural way?
If you answered YES then follow this link, shop around to find the best soaps to fit your needs.
Let me know how you love it, because I know you will:)
Posted by Dana
Wow, what a week, and tomorrow is Friday, YAY! Looks like we are going to have a busy, busy weekend. Our church youth retreat is this weekend, and of course my husband has reminded me, more than once, that it’s muzzle loader season. So, I guess if I need him for anything I will know where to look for him, in the woods! Speaking of my husband, look at what he and my boys got my for my birthday!
And what a deal, buy the 12 piece cookware set and get a gift with purchase; the 12″ all, purpose pan! It was on sale at Kohl’s and I had a 30% off coupon, practically stole it! I highly recommend Calphalon cookware, I absolutely love mine. Food Network chef Michael Symon uses and endorses Calphalon. However, I am sure the Calphalon cookware set he uses cost a whole lot more than mine!
Check out the recipe box, I added a few more today. No pictures yet but I will have some soon, hopefully! I do hope you will keep visiting us and recommending this site. Jen is working on the FAQ section and we will have Q’s & A’s very soon. Everyone have a great weekend, just don’t forget about us! God Bless
You must be logged in to post a comment.