1 Thessalonians 5:11 – There for comfort (encourage) each other and edify (build up) one another, just as you also are doing.
We at Southern Gals Cook need your encouragement and building up. Following are a few questions that will help us better serve you in the future. Whether you are a visiting us for the first time or you have visited us numerous times, it doesn’t matter, we encourage you to please take a moment and reply to these questions in the comments section, you do not have to leave your name, just reply as Anonymous, that will be just fine with us. We desire your honest feedback, not your name, as we strive to improve our blog everyday. Thanks so much for your help and we look forward to any and all responses.
Southern Gals Cook Blog Questionnaire
- What was your first impression of the blog?
- What did you first think the blog was about when you arrived at it?
- Did you find it easy to read/navigate/understand?
- What did you ‘feel’ when you first arrived at the blog?
- What words would you use to describe the design?
- What are the main things you will remember about our blog 10 minutes later?
- What suggestions do you have on how we could improve our blog?
1. Since I don’t normally read blogs, i don’t really have anything to compare it to. That being said, I like what I see when I do come to the site.
2. Cooking and sharing recipes with each other.
4. When I first came to the site, I did so out of obligation to two good friends. My first thoughts about blogs in general were, “How stuck on yourself does one have to be to think that everybody wants to read about every little thing you do?” That being said, I don’t really feel that way about this blog.
5. bright, cheerful
6. The scriptures
7. Since this is the only blog I look at, I have nothing to compare it too.
Thanks Ralna, your support is greatly appreciated. Your suggestions are very helpful! Love ya!