1 Thessalonians 5:11 – There for comfort (encourage) each other and edify (build up) one another, just as you also are doing.
We at Southern Gals Cook need your encouragement and building up. Following are a few questions that will help us better serve you in the future. Whether you are a visiting us for the first time or you have visited us numerous times, it doesn’t matter, we encourage you to please take a moment and reply to these questions in the comments section, you do not have to leave your name, just reply as Anonymous, that will be just fine with us. We desire your honest feedback, not your name, as we strive to improve our blog everyday. Thanks so much for your help and we look forward to any and all responses.
Southern Gals Cook Blog Questionnaire
- What was your first impression of the blog?
- What did you first think the blog was about when you arrived at it?
- Did you find it easy to read/navigate/understand?
- What did you ‘feel’ when you first arrived at the blog?
- What words would you use to describe the design?
- What are the main things you will remember about our blog 10 minutes later?
- What suggestions do you have on how we could improve our blog?